Saturday, January 30, 2010

Turtle-Brownies and Geysernose.

Mini Monster snarfed formula again. I think "Geyser nose" is going to have to go on his list of nicknames, though aside from being gross, he seems to be ok. Just offended at having his nose cleaned out as a result.

The visit from relatives went well, and we got some fun pictures and a little video of Mini Monster and his Grandfather. My husband also got some pictures using some forced perspective and one of his bibs.
Nothing like a little forced perspective, right? I love the outfit that goes with the bib too, it even has little dino booties, but he doesn't stay in booties very long, and the main part was dirty. We put the bib on him to try and keep him, and everyone else, a little cleaner for the visit.

Also I need to get some pictures taken: Some people my sister and I know on Gaia sent me some awesome gifts, including a really lovely vest, an shawl, and a blue cardigan. Also an Audio Book of Dr Seuss for MM.

They however remain stubbornly anonymous. Damn ninja gifters, damn hard to return fire upon. I'll find a way... just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment