Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rockin' Out in Old Blue Jeans

It's been an eventful morning and it's only ten thirty. Mini Monster kept everyone ((well probably mostly me since his dad made the mistake of sitting on our new couch and promptly fell asleep. I don't blame him)) Since around three in the morning. He himself (the Monster) was content to sleep in though.

Anyway since my folks are coming by (this will be my fathers first visit to the house) we decided to give the Monster his first bath at home. That went... about as well as you'd probably expect. LOTS of yelling. Lots of really impressive attempts to wiggle, slide, or squirm off his bath seat, and a drenched Dad. Hopefully it'll get easier on everyone as time goes by, though after a good cleaning his extremely thick hair was even poofier.
He didn't mind being wrapped up in a towel though, so that was something.

I got the chance afterward to go try on my old "Pre-Mini-Monster jeans", and I was pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to close them, but lo and behold, I fit them again! Ok they're slightly snug around the hips, but not in an majorly uncomfortable way. My mother is actually bringing over an older, larger pair, so those should fit perfectly comfortably. Anyway, it feels fantastic to be back in my jeans again.

No comments:

Post a Comment