Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yvonne and Cookies

Underway with knitting the "Yvonne" Vest from Cocoknits, after jotting down my translations of abbreviations so that, if I took the whole thing 'on the road' for some reason, I wouldn't have to worry about forgetting. So far it's a pretty easy knit, just requires a little bit of row-counting so that I don't loose track of when to decrease the strip that will become the back. ((And later increase the rows that will become everything else.)) I'm loving the cinnamony color of the yarn, and it feels -so- nice. I'd love to work with this stuff again. ((Rowan Wool-Cotton))
The other officially 'crafty' project for the day was a quick batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, two of which I've already sneakily eaten. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment