Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ia Ia Minimonster Ftaghn.

So I got a package in the mail today while I was out from an old friend. Belated birthday gifts and a bunch of stuff for the Mini Monster. The stuff for me included a cell-phone charm of my RPG character "Nightgaunt", fuzzy slippers, and an I-tunes gift card.

MiniMonster got some bottles, mouse socks, a cute knitted toy, and a blanket in pastel colors with the "Cthulhu Loves You" design often prominent in my occasional forays into cartooning "Angry Chibi Comics".

We also got a bit done to day: a short dump run, though I have more stuff that needs taken over, it just wouldn't all fit in the car, and a visit to my parents and sister after we got a bunch of photos printed up. I'm also never going to trust the damn photo machine again. I got way way way more copies of everything than I intended to. And photos I didn't intend to print at all. Stupid machine.

Here's some photos of Mini Monster and his goodies though.

1 comment:

  1. I dare say that is one of the best blankets in the history of blankets. It looks so warm and soft, and the design is super snazzy! And the batman blanket is cool, too... MM is one stylish baby!

    ReplyDelete