Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Continued adventures of MiniMonster: Champion of the world

Taking a short pause from reading more to Mini Monster. We just got back from our first trip together to the supermarket. He's been to WalMart once, with both his father and I, but this was our first trip alone. It got a little challenging to get things into the cart because I felt safer putting his car seat in the bottom part of the cart... but since there wasn't tons on the list we managed. Next time I'll grab one of the really big carts, even though they're super cold right now from being outside. It'll only affect me to do so, not Mini.
He was extremely well behaved, especially compared to the two something year old that was also in the store, and screeching like a Howler Monkey every few minutes. He actually slept through everything but the ride home, when he woke up and spit up on his car-seat strap. He was extremely displeased with having spit up.
Can't exactly say as to how I blame him on that one.

I'm also down to nine more 'sets' on 'Yvonne', then I'll be able to bind off, and try and finish Mini's yellow and green sweater. Bet I'm done just in time for the weather to warm up!

The potroast unfortunately didn't go quite as well as I hoped. Overcooked it, and again... Husband got an upset stomach. I didn't this time, so that was something, but still. *sigh* I think I'm just going to have to not make pot-roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment