Monday, February 15, 2010

Fuzzys Labrynth




I finally completed the "Pan" doll I was making based on "Fuzzy Mittens" lamb pattern. I think the hair was actually the most tedious part. I'm sure a week or so down the road I'll want to re-do the entire thing, but right now it's cool. Needless to say I took a number of photos, because this is a gift for someone so I might not readily have the chance again.

Mini Monster is fine, he just fell asleep in his swing after having a huge meal and then engaging in diaper warfare, to the exhaustion of his father, who happened to field that particular episode.

I'm also working out the details and some hooks for an RPG I hope to run, table top. I'm going to probably have to modify the setting a bit, since the book is a little bit goofier than my planned setting, but I think it's pretty doable. Hopefully fun, anyway. It's going to be based in the "Adventure" system, which is, as far as I'm aware, out of print, but it's a modification of the old Whitewolf System, so all D10 dice, which for me at least will make the rolling easier. Should be interesting though since one of our potential players has only ever played in the D and D setting.

Wish us all luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment