Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Seal of ,,, someplace other than Suleskerry

I'm doing my second major mod of the toy pattern and knitting a seal. I used the basic body of the Lamb and then changed the bottom halfs decrease, completely winged it for flippers, and I'm working on the head. I think I'm going to use the head shape for the lamb, though I recently picked up the horse, and I'm seriously considering picking up the tiger.
I still really want to do the Luck Dragon mod I've got in my head, but I don't have the yarn for it yet, and for that one I do really really want a good pair of toy-eyes. I'll probably have to order some.

Mini Monster is cool, he's sitting in his swing as I watch the last available episode of the remade "V" on the playstation. I think they must have canceled it, which really kinda sucks. I mean they keep produsing stuff like 'Sex and the City'... but not GOOD stuff? Bah. Damn you networks!

1 comment:

  1. I think V is on hiatus, because I was watching it, too, and I don't remember hearing anything about it getting cancelled. It was actually getting really good ratings, if I recall correctly. Glee and Flashforward are on hiatus, too.. I know Glee comes back in April, I think the other two come back in March?

    ReplyDelete