Friday, February 19, 2010

Who Needs Sleep

Well I was going to include a link to a you-tube of BNL performing the song in the title, but my browser is being funky so I won't.

Although apparently the answer is: "I do."

The other might Mini Monster was up every couple hours, and I think I'm still paying for that. Last night he woke up around 4, and I fortunately started feeding him -in bed- because I fell asleep without returning the bottle to the kitchen. So the bottle ended up loose in the bed... and so did my glasses. *facepalm*
When he woke us up again for a diaper change, my husband recovered my glasses and I recovered the bottle, ((which had made it down around my knee under the blanket.)) and we went on with parenting duties, including taking the old bottle to the kitchen to get washed.

The modified seal is mostly done, I need to finish sewing up and detailing the head, and then I can take some pictures. I'm still debating how to deal with my desire to do the Luck Dragon, because I don't have the specific yarns on hand, and I'm not sure if I want to order them. *fret* I do really want to do the project though.

No comments:

Post a Comment