Friday, February 12, 2010

Sheepishly


OK so I finally got some pictures of the Sheep. I'm still not quite done with the brown one, I kept having some kind of epic brain dump when trying to do the second ear, but I hope to finish tonight.

FuzzyMitten also posted in her blog about a modification to the Lamb pattern to make a -really epic- monster, which I now hugely want to do, but I need eyelash yarn first. And I'm really starting to want to get some safety eyes. I don't think the JoAnnes nearest here has them though, and I'm not sure about the Michael's. I can order some, but yeah..... bleh. Maybe. We'll see how the Pan-Lamb comes out.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the little guy is too cute! And he has dinosaurs on his onesie! That's one stylin' tot you've got there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thats his "Daddy and Me" Suit. :D He seems to have it out for that one. It gets 'blurped' on more often than any other.

    ReplyDelete