Wednesday, April 13, 2011

US Postal Suck

 Dear USPS:
   apparently the last letters of your initials stand for Powerful Suckage and not Postal Service. I'm reasonably sure that my package from Creature Comforts on Etsy will actually arrive, but there's a powerful degree of idiocy when you send me a "Your package has shipped" email complete with a tracking number, and clicking on the link or trying to search for the number provided to me in the YOUR PACKAGE HAS SHIPPED email results in the message:

"There is no record of this item."

 Your message further notes that this COULD be because it was shipped "recently" but I remember from the last time that during the entire time that it was in transit, you were unable to actually locate the number you had assigned it. 


 Apparently it is in fact an minor act of God that anything shipped through you actually gets where it's going.


No wonder everyone prefers alternate methods of shipping.


 Seriously, get your act together. I'm sure there are very nice people that work for you, but as a unit, you fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment