Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!


Well it's finally October, so now I can begin my countdown to Halloween. I promise I'll try and get some photos of myself and MiniMonster in our costumes.

I did, in fact, finish the sock, and there's only one slight problem with it. The problem being: It's so big I could probably fit both feet into it. Or at least one and a half feet. It fits Tilmani slightly better, so I might have just used yarn thats a bit too big for the pattern. I'll knit up the other one and he can have one seriously deranged pair of socks for the weekend, and/or for sleeping in. He joked that they could be his shield against my own 'Toes from the Crypt'. C_C

I'll try again to make some socks that are actually my size, but for now it's good to know that I can actually make them. Plus the pattern in the heel gave me a great idea what to do for a dressy shawl/wrap I want to make.

MiniMonster is still a little clingy, he's chowing down on some lunch right now. I gave him his yogurt and now he's trying some crunchier snacks to practice his nomming on.

I'm also seriously looking forward to the weekend, Tilmani and I will be trying to make an excursion to a yarn festival. *HEE*

I'm a little excited. Can ya tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment