Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sleepy Daze

I've been feeling kinda sluggish, and I think Mini's feeling the same way. He's snoozing in his play pen after a big breakfast of baby-oatmeal, though he seems to be having rough dreams. Poor guy.
He's working hard on trying to crawl still, but hasn't quite gotten there yet. I think he'll surprise us one of these mornings though.

It's sorta hot in the house so I'll go pop open some windows and doors eventually, but I've also gotta go do some food shopping.

Otherwise on the geek front I've been playign a Dragonriders RP on a PG 13 board, and I really gotta wonder: Why would anyone suggest dropping STD's into an PG-13 board. That's begging to get your ass kicked by a mod. AND it's kinda... yeah.

I understand wanting to challenge your roleplay skills by taking on something difficult, but really, I somehow see it turning, far too fast, into something thats just 'for the lulz', and not 'Hoshit horrible body rotting brain destroying plague', or some such. I mean ok so the original author supposedly gave one of her characters something that everyone thinks was Syphilis, but, IDK if you guys know this, with Mediaeval technology, THAT. WOULD. SUCK.

I mean I'm pretty sure it would suck anyway, but even more so with pretty shitty medical technology. Not funny, don't want it, lets move along please.

No comments:

Post a Comment