Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Popcorn on the Stove

No catchy title this morning, sorry. I just wanted to share the tidbit that making popcorn on the stove instead of the microwave is awesome. It's not as fast, but it's fun, even if I end up cleaning up escaped popcorn later because the pot overflows.

 We don't have a microwave so I don't really have a choice about WHERE I make it, but the fun of watching the kids faces as kernels jump up and hit the glass lid is a LOT of fun. Way cooler than watching a paper bag spin and inflate. Plus we can customize our popcorn flavor however we want. Mmm.

 Yeah I made popcorn this morning. Bean got to watch for the first time and absolutely wouldn't look away until it was done. It was so much fun. And tasty!

 And before anyone else asks I didn't watch the Oscars. I got everything I need to know about them from Tony Van Helsing. Go read his blog about them. It's much more fun and wastes much less time.

No comments:

Post a Comment