Thursday, January 6, 2011

Still exhausted

Doesn't that make for such exciting posts? I'm still completely wiped out, to the point where I'm tired and grumbly now. I've got a nice boring hot pocket cooking, and MiniMonster is playing with some blocks. He's in a better mood now after an stressed night with lots of intermittent complaints. Trying to stave off a night full of short rounds of whining I brought him to bed with us, and he did sleep, but the intermittent complaining only became less, it didn't go away, PLUS Tilmani and I got kicked, smacked, and headbutted by Sleeping Cutie.

 So I pretty much haven't gotten a good nights sleep since I got sick. X_X It's really starting to wear, and I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow. I hate dentist appointments ((but really, who likes them? It's not a profession you choose if you want your patients to be happy that they need to see you.

 We did have the fun of picking out Mini's birthday cake stuff for the 18th. We've got a chocolate cake, cream cheese frosting ((I might get a little bit of chocolate and go chocolate on the sides and white on top)), plus some pale blue decorating frosting, to go with the seal life decorating candies that he got so excited about to go on top. No candles.

 The candies are cute, some kelp, two sea turtles, starfish, and a couple fish, all in blue green and yellow. I don't think Mini realizes yet that they're made of sugar, but that should be an entertaining discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment