Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Heatwave

It's supposedly a Record High outside there today, but I'll be honest and say I haven't ventured out much. Mini and I have shut ourselves indoors with Cake Boss, Old National Geographic episodes, AC, and the laundry. He's taking a nap right now having exhausted himself playing earlier, and eating himself into a stupor. ((his favorite pre-nap pastime.))

He had a blast earlier taking a few assisted steps across the floor, he grinned like a lunatic and loved it. I guess that was a lot more fun than trying to crawl, which he's still struggling with. He'll nail down some form of locomotion eventually I'm sure. He already knows he can get around on his back, so the fact he doesn't just flip himself over and get around that way suggests he's not ready to give up on belly-down locomotion.

We've also got an upcoming BBQ with Tilmani's family to go to, so I'll have to at some point go get pie making supplies. I think I'm gonna go with ye old default apple pie. Apparently my Blueberry-Struedel is also pretty yummy, but I know everyone likes the apple, including me. Besides, Apple Pie is kind of a summer standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment