Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dig it

We got a little further today, though we knocked off after a while for a combination of Jealous Mini Monster ((He wanted the attention on him, not dirt and grass.)) And just plain exhaustion, but we're really starting to get some where! I'm actually pretty pleased, although I still feel somewhat physically wimpy, stomping on my garden fork to dig it into the ground.

The sound of metal tines on rocks will also set your teeth on edge. There could be a lot more rocks but there's definitely enough. We've pulled up the ones we've found and we've made a little tower of rocks, to keep them out of the way. I'll probably reconstruct it out of the way once we're done, I just want them all accounted for and away from the mower.

Mini Monster also now fits a six month size pretty neatly. Still some roominess and a little extra length, but he's closing in fast. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment