Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stitch... Bitch and turkey

Well:
I went back to my knitting group for the first time on Thursday, and I brought the Mini Monster. That was actually pretty fun, although I got about as much knitting done as I expected to. ((Which is to say not much.)) Elsie gave Mini an stuffed bear in a sock-yarn sweater, and everyone found him the hit of the show. He was mostly interested in looking wide eyed and trying to bury his head. Apparently he thought the while thing was a little much, at least this time around.

I got to talk to Turtle for the first time in a while, that was a lot of fun, and we browsed the CoOp together. I picked up some delicious sea-salt caramels (expensive but SO worth it.) And some Dogfish brewery's "Midas Touch" ale. (see previous expense comment.)

My Husband is also feeling a lot better, he's out of antibiotics and sounds way better, if still a little tired. My Mother in Law and her Husband have the monster right now so Tilmani and I can have some down time. I got some sewing done, some chatting, and I'm trying to cook a turkey roast. Wish me luck on that one... especially since the battery in our digital cooking thermometer is out of juice. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment