Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Morning folks and Happy Easter.
Gotta love any holiday that plants itself firmly on an day that celebrated fertility... and even adopts some of it's symbols... and then adds CANDY.

It's been a busy time as I'm sure you can tell. The birds continue to visit our feeders ((including the now firmly identified goldfinches, though they've scattered their arrival times a bit more. Also just to mock me, the finches have decided they like the door feeder better than their finch feeder.

Mini Monster picked out his first yarn the other day. I was out with his Nana and her sister, and we went to the Hodge Podge. He became captivated by a multicolored skein of bulky yarn, and wouldn't take his eyes off of it.

I'm knitting him a sweater out of it, which will hopefully be roughly the right size for him to wear when it's cold again. I'll try and take pictures when it's done.

I'm working without a pattern or I'd link you guys to what I was using.

No comments:

Post a Comment