Thursday, April 29, 2010

Capricranky

Have you ever known someone who seems to live specifically to disagree with you? Not just disagree with you, but disagree with you in a way that makes you feel that they think you have the brain of a neanderthal? The ones that disagree with you even while they smile and brightly agree with a friend of theirs, who says EXACTLY what you just did?

I know one of these people.
And although it goes against my blog intention of trying to be positive I will admit this person DRIVES. ME. CRAZY.

I think I've got some kind of complex because I keep trying to talk to them occasionally and be civil, like somehow they'll have changed since the last time we did this dance.

Naturally this never happens.

Of course the one good thing I -can- say for them is how much more they make me appreciate the husband who loves me, supports me, and respects me, because nothing makes you realize how valuable respect is until you've been abraded by someone who disrespects you for existing.

It also makes me that much more glad I have my son, who has the most awesome smile.

-
The Capricorn is going alright. I've finished the body, and both legs. ((Front legs. No rear.)) and now I need to do: head. Ears. Horns. Tail Fin, and possibly 'mane ridge'.

Knock on wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment