Monday, March 8, 2010

Mixed Luck, Glitter Sheep and Technobunny

I've had some pretty mixed luck lately, won a couple raffles on GaiaOnline for 'pets' ((basically read: cute animal art for your signature if you've never been on the site.)) Which was pretty cool. Generaly speaking, the laws of probability tend to be against me, no matter how short the raffle list, so winning two in one day was pretty cool.
And it was almost enough to make up for me walking into a metal folding chair in our kitchen. I bruised my toe fairly impressively. It still hurts, but from the look of it it could be lots worse. ((And No I don't think I broke it.))

I'm also most of the way through knitting what I called "Glittersheep", an Fuzzy Mitten Lamb with black yarn and a black and silver strand of Lion Brand's "Midnight Mohair", and a very technicolor bunny made out of Noro Yarn. Given the interruptions I'll probably be done in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment