Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You may have noticed I just changed my background again: Apparently 'Cutestblogontheblock.com' is pulling the design I was using. Damn. <:c This one will do for right now, but I might look around some more. Shabbyblogs does some pretty cute stuff, but I really liked what I had, darn it. Otherwise things are going pretty well. Mini Monster just went down for a nap after wearing himself out. Breakfast was Blueberry Yogurt, and Lunch was Hearty Vegetable Stew. I was a little worried that his stuffy sounding nose might mean he had an alergy... but no. Apparently it just meant he'd stored something up his nose... which he was more than happy to share with me after giggling hysterically at the web game 'Sushi Cat'. ...Yeah trust me. It was gross. Not the Sushi Cat, the huge bworp of stuff that came out his nose, though he sounded considerably less congested thereafter. So nice of him to share. 8p He's fine though. Miraculously so's my shirt. His shirt on the other hand I could probably wring out from all the drool, a couple small rounds of spit up, and gworp. And he still hasn't cut that dang tooth. Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment