Thursday, June 17, 2010

All I want for Christmas is

A clean pair of jeans!
The washing machine (the new one) gets here tomorrow, which will be SUCH a releif since we unplugged the old one so we could clean and put down some waterproofing to prepare for the arrival of the new one. The waterproof paint makes this HUGE difference down there. It could use a couple more coats to look truly 'white' but even as it is, it's so much brighter down in that section of the laundry room.

I did do -some- laundry at my folks place a couple days ago, that was a fairly huge undertaking, even though I wasn't actually even doing all of the laundry we've accumulated. ((Mostly Owen's, some towels, and some changes of me.))

I'd also forgotten when I left that I'd brought some of it home wet and tossed it into -our- drier, because I was so exhausted and still needed to replace some of our fridge contents from the power being turned off for... well PSNH didn't actually tell us WHY they needed to turn off the power for a good chunk of the day just that they needed to. I'm sure they had some reason other than humor value of imagining me cramming as much as possible into an cooler, but I just don't know what it was.

Anyway: Shortly following me doing laundry at my folks place. ((And needing to change my clothes AND Mini Monsters clothes while we were there because he was SO excited to See Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Ende and "Grandpa's-huge-TV-which-gets-mythbusters-and-animalplanet-and-isn't-that-amazing" <-- interpreted from the constant excited flail of M.M, who makes watching both of these into an interactive experience. So yeah. Spit up. Loooots of spit up.

I brought home the wet laundry, tossed it in our drier, and forgot about it. Which proved to be kind of ok, because Mini Bworked all over the pairs of jeans I'd gotten both washed and dried, and I thought that I'd be spending the next day and a half or so wearing my sweatpants.

But nope. I suddenly remembered that I'd forgotten some stuff in the drier, and lo and behold, resting atop a bath mat like a king was a pair of jeans.

MY. Jeans.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

No comments:

Post a Comment